Compressed air filter element
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 4-18 USD ($)
- Fiberglass. SS304. SS316. Polyester. Polypropylene. Active carbon. Metal sintered filter element
High quality filters elements directly benefit the cost efficiency of a compressor installation. As soon as a filter element is fitted particulates are deposited onthe filter media and the pressure drop will gradually increase at a rate depending on the environmental and working conditions. Every pressure drop negatively affects the power consumption and eventually the operating cost. Each pressure drop of 0,5 bar increases your electrical cost by 3%.
ZHITAI offers top quality replacement elements designed to fit competitor compressed air filter housings. The advanced multi-wrap technology and materials ensure minimal pressure drop throughout the whole life-time of the filter element resulting in energy savings in your compressed air system.
ZHITAI replacement elements match and in the majority of the cases exceed filtration performance and life time of the original element. Corrosion resistant end caps, loaded with 30% glass fibre, prevent from high temperature deformation and irreversible corrosive bonding with the filter housing. Perforated steel inner and outer cylinders, which are used in preference to expanded metal, ensure corrosion protection and higher collapse strength.
Commonly used foam sleeves can become brittle, deteriorate and completely break down contaminating downstream equipment due to their comparatively low temperature tolerance and sensitivity to synthetic lubricants and corrosive agents. NICEAIR can uses high performance polyester needle felt drainage sleeves which enable to continuous operation in aggressive environments and temperatures up to 120C°C (240°F).
A vast range of high quality compressed air elements backed by the guarantee of the industry leader. One source, one responsibility, one consistently high quality standard.
- Working pressure: 0.3~ 35MPa
- Filtration precision: ~0.01um
- Residual oil content: ~0.001ppm
- Working temperature: 75
- Material: Fiberglass. SS304. SS316. Polyester. Polypropylene. Active carbon. Metal sintered filter element
- Compressed air pipeline
- Nitrogen pipeline
- Chemical plant, power plant, coal mine
- Electronics factory , hospital , etc
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Carton or wooden case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia